Wednesday, June 15, 2005

George's

So today my dad called me at 8:30 in the damn morning which I was not a big fan of, so I ignored his call, he then called me back at 9, so I answered the phone. I had to go to his house to clean our pontoon, which wasnt a real good time. I told him I had to work at 1:30 so I could go home, but I dont have to work until 4. Anyway, I'm getting a little off track here. I was sitting in MY chair when my buddy Kyle walked into my apartment. The words that came out of his mouth were relaxing, gratifying, and most of all the greatest words anyone can possibly say..."I'm thinkin George's." Now, for those of you who don't know what George's is, it's a little hot dog shop that a little Greek guy named George owns. From the moment you walk into the restaurant any worries or problems you have in your life go away. I would suggest to any and everyone to make a trip to Sioux City, IA and travel a couple miles down Hamilton Blvd. and make a move to improve your day/life and sit down and let George make you some hot dogs. You can thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home