Sunday, June 19, 2005

I need some sleep

So here I sit in my chair after work. I got up before 9 a.m. for the 9th day in a row. To be perfectly honest I'm not a real big fan of the situation. In the last five days I've gotten a combined 9 hours of sleep. Needless to say, I'm draggin ass real bad. Oh well, I'll sleep when I'm dead. The last two night have been a lot of fun, both nights I went out on the boat on McCook Lake. Last night went skinny dippin and lost all my clothes in the lake, which didn't turn out too bad. A bunch of us hung out at the lake house and sat by the bonfire, which got me thinking about stuff, which is never a good thing. I'm not gunna let my dumb ass head get in the way of me having fun this summer, though. So I'll just forget all the stupid shit I was thinking about last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home