Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Save my eyes!


OK, so when I told my best friend that his girlfriend could live in my apartment for the summer I must have been trippin on something I didn't even know I took. For real, what the hell was I thinking? She is the most annoying person this world has ever seen. She makes these shrill high pitched sounds that with a good wind behind her every dog in the world could hear. She demands attention at all times and if no one gives it to her she gets pissed at my best friend, her unfortunate boyfriend. More than 20 times a day she says things that take your already dampered IQ down atleast 5 points each time. I honestly don't know how a person can be as dumb as she actually is. If my friend wasn't around to "help" (do) all her homework there is no way she would be getting through college. If you look up "needy" and "whiney" in the dictionary not only will you see her picture there will be a big, bright, sign that reads RUN. If my friend wasn't there to pay for every meal she eats she wouldn't eat, and I've never once heard her say thank you for anything he's ever done for her, she always finds one thing that is wrong with her food or with the gift he got her so she can get pissed about it instead of thanking him for it. She isn't even good looking, she walks all bowlegged with her knees hitting each other. I don't know what the fuck my buddy is doing with her. He's a brilliant kid with an awesome future and could get any girl he looks at. He doesn't need this piece of shit dragging him down as he graduates college and moves on into the real world and his career, and that's all she's going to do. Her dream is to be a stay at home mom and leech off of him for the rest of her life and tell him what he's doing wrong. He doesn't need that, he needs someone that is going to support him in everything he does, not make fun of him or give him shit for the things he likes to do. So, if anyone has any advice for a friend that cares please let me know, otherwise I think I'm going to claw my own eyes out in frustration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home